SevaNow.com is an awesome way to find exactly what you're looking for. From restaurants that will help you curb those midnight Japanese food to Find best Surgeons, Plumbers, Property Dealers, Travel Agents in your area we'll help you find it all.
SevaNow connects people with awesome local businesses. Our users have contributed over million reviews of almost every type of local business, from restaurants, boutiques and salons to dentists, mechanics, plumbers and more. SevaNow was founded in Chandigarh in Feburary 20014.
SevaNow allows users to contribute & access different kinds of content, including reviews, photos, videos, events, and more. We’ve put together these general guidelines. Please also read the guidelines below for specific types of content that you might contribute to the site.
- 1. • Inappropriate content: Colorful language and imagery is fine, but there's no need for threats, harassment, lewdness, hate speech, and other displays of bigotry.
- 2. • Conflicts of interest: Your contributions should be unbiased and objective. For example, you shouldn’t write reviews of your own business or employer, your friends’ or relatives’ business, your peers or competitors in your industry, or businesses in your networking group. Business owners should not ask customers to write reviews.
- 3. • Promotional content: Unless you're using your Business Owners Account to add content to your business's profile page, we generally frown upon promotional content. Let's keep the site useful for consumers and not overrun with commercial noise from every user.
- 4. • Relevance: Please make sure your contributions are relevant and appropriate to the forum. For example, reviews aren't the place for rants about a business's employment practices, political ideologies, extraordinary circumstances, or other matters that don't address the core of the consumer experience.
- 5. • Privacy: Don’t publicize other people’s private information. Please don’t post close-up photos or videos of other patrons without their permission, and please don’t post other people’s full names unless you’re referring to service providers who are commonly identified by or commonly share their own full names.
- 6. • Intellectual property: Don’t swipe content from other sites or users. You’re a smart cookie, so write your own reviews and take your own photos and videos, please!
- 7. • Demanding payment: Beyond simply asking for a refund to remedy a bad experience, you should not use removing or posting your review as a way to extract payment from a business, regardless of whether you’ve been a customer.